Repainter by kdrag0n allows you to create custom themes for your phone that works with Google’s Material You design from Android 12.
ROOT MAY BE REQUIRED depending on your device and Android version!
Customize your phone with Repainter:
• Choose colors from your wallpaper, or pick your own color;
• Change accent and background colors;
• Get Android 13's new theme styles on any device;
• Change colorfulness and brightness, including pure AMOLED black;
• Advanced controls for behavior and color targets;
• Preview themes and colors instantly.
Explore the theming community:
• Save and share your themes with the world;
• Pick from hundreds of community-made themes;
• Search for themes with your favorite color.
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY NOTES Repainter works best with root, but some unrooted devices are supported with limitations: • Samsung: All features supported, reboot needed to apply themes; • Google Pixel: Limited features: only custom color picking, separate background color selection, and on Android 13, theme styles). Other customization is not possible without root. • Pixel 3: No limitations! Everything works without root. • OnePlus, Oppo, Realme: Same as Pixel if you have the March security patch or newer. • Custom ROM with Repainter support: No limitations! Everything works without root. • Other devices: Root is required
Repainter is free to use, so you can always try it and uninstall if it doesn’t work. The app will tell you if your device is supported.
With root, all devices and ROMs are supported, including full support for Samsung One UI, OxygenOS, Asus ZenUI, and Sony. Other skins may only be partially supported. SYSTEM UI (notifications, settings, first-party system apps, etc.) WILL NOT BE THEMED on MIUI or Funtouch OS.
On MIUI you can use it with MIUI Monet for even better customization!
Repainter themes the system-wide Material You color palette, which is used by Google apps and other third-party apps that support Material You. Skins that use their own colors instead of Material You will not have system UI theming.
Samsung One UI, OxygenOS, and Asus ZenUI are fully supported with root.